Welcome back

Discussion in 'Towson Tigers' started by mat1992, Sep 3, 2014.

1. mat1992

mat1992 Moderator

2. TUTigers

TUTigers Active Member

Can we pick one board and roll with it? I'm now checking this, Towson Fans, and CSNBBS and am never sure which one is the "main one"
  3. mat1992

mat1992 Moderator

Well until everybody leaves this one, I'll post occasionally here but looks like more people are going to TowsonFans.com because of the chat. However, CSNBBS has other schools you can communicate with. Nothing wrong with having options. People just aren't posting right now because the team isn't very good.
  4. Tiger93

Tiger93 Member

Mat1992, I am trying to follow all three boards as well. I agree spreading out the material is good (but probably drives you crazy). Just pick one where you want to post most of your stuff to and I am sure most of us will follow. You have done a great job writing previews, giving opinions and many other things for Towson. Many of us are here because of the great information you provide, the good discussions about Towson sports (which are hard to get anywhere, especially for those of us who are out of state) and the general great feeling of community when we have a run like we did in football last year.
    My advice (and you obviously don't have to take it) is pick which one you think makes the most sense and post to all of the others where everyone is going and eliminate some of the confusion. Yes, there are fewer posters because of the start of football, but honestly I enjoy dialogue about this team as much as last year's because there is a lot to sort through regarding finding out more about coaching staff, the type of players we have going forward and what looks to be a very weird conference this year.
  5. Tiger2012

Tiger2012 Member

My vote is to move to Towson fans. Love having our own dedicated board
  6. caseypj1

caseypj1 Member

I agree. Go to Towson fans. (PS - I live far away and NEED the online discussion!)
  7. mat1992

mat1992 Moderator

TowsonFans.com should be the top board and I'll keep posting on CSNBBS.com. The CAAZone ship has sailed.
  8. etiger

etiger Member

I will check this site now that is up again. Matt, Thanks for updating.
  9. mat1992

mat1992 Moderator

Damn, now three sites to run. :spiderman::)