UNCW posters need to link the Dub Hub blog and not copy/paste

Discussion in 'UNCW Seahawks' started by billthebighawkfan, Oct 25, 2008.

1. billthebighawkfan

billthebighawkfan Moderator

Hey guys,
    Simply link the Dub Hub blog rather that copying and pasting to this forum.
    Thanks!
    Bill
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. raleighawk

raleighawk New Member

His blog is getting linked.
  3. billthebighawkfan

Raleigh,
    I realize that you did a fine job there and do a good job with this but this is for everybody so that Brian's blog will get linked directly rather than cut and paste. This is for the better good...
  4. raleighawk

raleighawk New Member

I gotcha. Bill-I'm more excited about this team than when Blizzard 1st arrived on campus. :wink: Moss has put the pieces in place and it will fun watching this young team grow over the next 2-4 years. We will be stacked next year.
  5. bricksnivy

bricksnivy Member

What is the link to Brian's blog? Living in Raleigh myself, I don't get very much info on the status on UNCW sports and the Sports Information Dept doesn't provide much on prospects...come on Joe!

What are the thoughts on next year's team? It seems like we're relying heavily on players that are transferring in. That said, why the optimism for the next 2-4 years? I'd like to join in on the optimism, but I haven't seen enough of these guys to believe we're headed in the right direction.

Williams seems to be a good start, but I'd like to be privy to more info.

Thanks all!
  6. billthebighawkfan

Here's the link to Brian Mull's blog. Optimism is only in the eye of the person so it's up to the individual to perceive the direction of the program. The story hasn't been written yet and this year will be a year to begin to take a peek at where we are going. The CAA has become more athletic over the past several years and Moss is attempting to bring in athletes to compete towards that end. That is the optimistic view point but at the end of the day the performance on the court and in the classroom will be the barometer. This year's team should have enough talent to compete especially come January so we shall see.

http://hawkshoops.blogs.starnewsonline.com/
  7. Jesco White

Jesco White New Member

The school or coaches are not allowed to comment on sports so it is not Joe's fault that you are not getting info about prospects. Message boards and the fine blog of Brian Mull will be your best source of info.
  8. billthebighawkfan

Getting back up to date....simply link the Dub Hub rather than performing a copy/paste of their content.
    Thanks,
    Bill