T West score's 1st NFL TD - Hope # 2 doesn't happen this weekend

Discussion in 'Towson Tigers' started by towsonx, Sep 18, 2014.

1. towsonx

towsonx Active Member

2. Tiger93

Tiger93 Member

Mat1992, I am trying to follow all three boards as well. I agree spreading out the material is good (but probably drives you crazy). Just pick one where you want to post most of your stuff to and I am sure most of us will follow. You have done a great job writing previews, giving opinions and many other things for Towson. Many of us are here because of the great information you provide, the good discussions about Towson sports (which are hard to get anywhere, especially for those of us who are out of state) and the general great feeling of community when we have a run like we did in football last year.

My advice (and you obviously don't have to take it) is pick which one you think makes the most sense and post to all of the others where everyone is going and eliminate some of the confusion. Yes, there are fewer posters because of the start of football, but honestly I enjoy dialogue about this team as much as last year's because there is a lot to sort through regarding finding out more about coaching staff, the type of players we have going forward and what looks to be a very weird conference this year.