Recruiting with Keatts

Discussion in 'UNCW Seahawks' started by SeahawkCentral, Mar 28, 2014.

1. 70sHawk

70sHawk Active Member

2. billthebighawkfan

billthebighawkfan Moderator

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  3. billthebighawkfan

4. billthebighawkfan

Terrific fit for Keatts and his system. Awesome athlete.

5. jumpinmullet

jumpinmullet Active Member

One below average break away dunk and one block.I have to give that high light video a C- if that.Maybe he is a great athlete but you can't get anything from that.He is long and skinny.
  6. billthebighawkfan

Take a closer look Jumpin. He has some size to him and you can see where he can even put on more pounds. He is,without question, a serious athlete that can rebound out of position and can run the floor. This is exactly what UNCW needs in an uptempo game. They also need to augment their bevy of shooters (2015) with another great long player like an Ed Williams. They already have close to that type of guy with the walkon from Barton, who is very good. For them to get another transition athlete would be great, but again, the kid from Barton is about 6'5" and is long and can shoot/score. Keatts can shoot for the moon on this last grant because he already has all that he needs-another good PF would also be good. He may opt to get that athletic PF that can score-I'd still be looking athletic 3 man though. Still, this kid is a good get, a 3 star guy, and a kid that has put up serious scoring and rebounding #s. You can't quantify this type of athleticism right now. It's a very good thing, trust me.

UNCW has been behind the curve recently with athleticism and skill. This coach has without question increased the skill level regarding shooting and PG speed. He needs to get 1 more athletic SF to cap this off. And, I think that the kid from Barton could possibly be that guy but he has 1 more to give. He's not playing around here.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  7. 70sHawk

70sHawk Active Member

Man, I love The Mullet! He is nothing if not consistent!