Lee Transferring

Discussion in 'Drexel Dragons' started by DrachenFire, Mar 30, 2015.

1. MedicSBK

MedicSBK Member

Agreed. I feel terrible. I did and still do want the absolute best for Damion. While him leaving Drexel was bittersweet I never had ill will towards him. I understand that there is a time where you need to do what is best for #1 and he did just that. It'll be interesting to see where he goes in the draft this year.

It would have been fantastic to see him at Maryland though...
  2. EvanJ

EvanJ Active Member

A lot of great CAA players never played in the NCAA Tournament. That includes Gary Neal, who is the last player (and third player ever) to score 1,000 points each for two teams, and Juan'ya Green, who could reach 1,000 points at Hofstra tomorrow to join the 1,000 points for two teams list. It also includes Hofstra's Stokes, Agudio, and Jenkins. In fact, in the ten complete seasons from 2005-2006 through 2014-2015, only once did a player lead the CAA in scoring and go to the NCAA Tournament that season. That was Eric Maynor in 2008-2009.
  3. MedicSBK

MedicSBK Member

Obviously. But the move to Louisville guaranteed Lee a shot at playing on a bigger stage, which he did, and he was almost certain that he would get to play on the biggest stage which he will not have the opportunity to do.
  4. MetSox

MetSox Active Member