Georgetown Thread - CNBBS forum down

Discussion in 'UNCW Seahawks' started by 82hawk, Dec 11, 2015.

1. 82hawk

82hawk Active Member

Thoughts
  2. billthebighawkfan

billthebighawkfan Moderator

We're 12 point dogs! No respect!!
  3. 82hawk

82hawk Active Member

Hey, we have life! Now, how do we get some conversation going here?

On the eve of a huge game, that I think we can win, down goes CNBBS! Long live the CAAZONE!

I can tell you this. The posters on the Hoya Message board a sweating a little now. They've done some research, and found a team and style of play that concerns them. And the coach and players have looked at the tape, and see more than an easy Saturday win.

Not sure why, but I feel good about this one.
  4. EvanJ

EvanJ Active Member

Here's what the Sagarin predicts:

Overall: Georgetown by 10.35
    Predictor: Georgetown by 6.57
    Golden_Mean: Georgetown by 10.31
    Recent: Georgetown by 13.89

I'm a Hofstra fan who will be rooting for UNCW. The game will be on CBS Sports Network (Fios Channel 594). The CSNBBS forum is back.
  5. billthebighawkfan

billthebighawkfan Moderator

I feel ya Evan but this team is under a different leader..Keatts! Yes, I understand that this could be loss and it could be bad, but UNCW is back regardless! Sagarin index is not complete at this point, but I do understand your reasoning. If we can get Jordan Talley out there and effective due to a groin, that will make a huge difference. I wouldn't want any other PG around that brings what he brings every night. A throwback defender that gets into you and loves it! It's terrific and he embodies what Keatts is all about. It's a shame that he's not 100% and may not play at all! Still, this team is still pretty good anyway and should compete. I'd love a CAA that's good again. You guys are good this year, JMU appears better, the Tribe is tough, NE is always going to be good under Cohen and the others are doing their thing. Let's wait and see. Regardless, I don't see this as a blow out win, but it could happen. The Hoyas can't just do their thing and relax. They will have to play UNCW's game because it's forced upon you just like VCU and Louisville. If they win at a high tempo, I'm fine. I just don't want a half court game and I don't expect one. If it's a half court game, it may not be so good but let's wait and see. Good luck against your next foe. Our game should be entertaining as usual!! Cheers!!
  6. EvanJ

EvanJ Active Member

UNCW was down 23 with 5:43 left before making it a close game. UNCW got as close as down 3 and lost 87-82, so they did better than the betting line and every Sagarin component. Delaware, James Madison, and Northeastern won and the CAA went 3-1 today.