Drexel

Discussion in 'Elon Phoenix' started by Phoenix3, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Phoenix3

Phoenix3 New Member

A little taste for the Elon boys of what CAA life will be like next year. I don't know much other than what I saw during the Drexel v Illinois State game last week. Drexel looked pretty athletic, which tends to give us fits. Elon will have to execute the offense and defense well. Lucas seemed to have an off day against Charlotte. Charlotte actually reminds me a lot of what I saw of Drexel last week. We'll know more at about 7:pm today.
  2. DrachenFire

DrachenFire Well-Known Member

After tonight you guys will rue the day that you decided to join the CAA! :stuart:

In all seriousness, I have no idea what to expect from you guys other than a lot of attempted 3s. After being one of our strong points two years ago, three point defense really went downhill last year so it will be interesting to see if we've gotten any better against a team that can actually make the outside shot. Looking at boxscores, you guys seem to foul a lot so I hope our guards try and drive to exploit that. Good luck tonight.
  3. Phoenix3

Phoenix3 New Member

Lots of attempted 3s. Unfortunately not many MADE 3s. Good game though. At least we made it a little interesting toward the end.