Cougar fan board

Discussion in 'College of Charleston Cougars' started by swampcougar1, Oct 6, 2013.

1. swampcougar1

swampcougar1 Member

This is where we do most of our posting. Easy to join and user friendly. Even have a beat down section where you can talk your smack. Rather have friendly discussions myself.
    cofcfans.com
  2. AhaWatson

AhaWatson New Member

You suck Cougars. Welcome to a real basketball league. You are a .500 team at best. prepare to be humbled when the dragons come calling.
  3. billthebighawkfan

billthebighawkfan Moderator

Thanks Swamp for getting it going. We need more guys like you joining in and it will once we began to play. My hope is that a lot of C of C fans will start posting here and get this going. A good UNCW COC rivalry would be great and it can be that way. C of C have stolen many a win a way from the Hawks when they were good. C of C have always been good in hoops and a natural CAA rivial. Best of luck this year!
  4. swampcougar1

swampcougar1 Member

Used to have some good games with UNCW. Always enjoyed them win or lose. I do not expect much Cougar posting over here partially because we would rather have adult conversations than some of the crapolla you see here. We do have a smack board but not a lot of posts there
  5. GACoug

GACoug Member

Don't let Swamp fool you, there is a fair amount of immaturity on the board. We even have cougar fans talking trash to each other on occasion, as crazy as that may seem. The his thing is that I own the site and can get away with it. I am also very tolerant (since it's the Internet I don't expect a lot out of people). But I did enlist the help of another moderator recently and he is not quite as tolerant as i am, but from what i can tell he only moderates people that annoy him and not necessarily trash talkers. I gave him free reign to boot people since he volunteered to help (I don't overturn his decisions so don't ask me to) but he had only done so on a few occasions.

So I guess what I'm saying is feel free to stop by and contribute or just to talk some trash. I'll even make an offering to the Drexel fans and guarantee that we won't ban any of you that register in the next two weeks (i know it's not much of a gesture since we are going to own you [maybe not in the regular season but definitely in the tourney]).